- Marketing strategy and direction, specialising in new product development
- Digital and traditional marketing campaign management
- University lecturer in Marketing and Digital Marketing at Bachelor and Master’s degree level
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) approved trainer in Digital Marketing
- Graphic Design and content creation using Adobe CC
I am particularly passionate about knowledge sharing. Having amassed a wealth of skills and experience over a 25 year+ career in Marketing and Graphic Design, in 2019 I pursued a change of direction becoming a Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) approved lecturer in my chosen subjects. Additionally, as an advocate of CPD and process improvement, I enjoy training colleagues in corporate environments.
As an Associate with Practice Solutions, I have recently designed a set of bi-lingual annual reports for the National Adoption Service. Combining my design skills with marketing knowledge, I worked collaboratively with the team to produce reports that engage with the target audiences both visually and editorially.
I divide my working time between education and industry experience and believe the two complement each other perfectly, enabling students to gain current-practice knowledge and being able to readily apply theory and the fresh perspective of Generation Z to my design and marketing.