We're recruiting: Communications Lead
Here at Practice Solutions we’re all about people. Our people are at the heart of our business and our success. As a company we are constantly growing and developing, to be the best that we can in supporting organisations and communities to thrive.
We are proud to be a Welsh organisation that is a leading, value-based consultancy, operating across sectors in Wales and the UK. Our experience is enhanced by our range of expertise. from leadership, organisational development and transformation change to digital and creative services, public engagement and communications.
The main purpose of this role will be to bring to life the work of Practice Solutions and our key clients. You will lead the communications agenda and work with the wider team to develop engaging and compelling content that helps people to understand the impact that we make through our work and the difference we make in supporting our clients and communities.
- You will contribute to the creation of our Business Development and Growth Strategy and take a lead role in communicating the strategy in a way that achieves long term value and impact for PSL and our clients.
- You will lead on the development of a communications plan that shares our work, promotes our brand and enables the delivery of the Business Development and Growth Strategy.
- You will oversee our digital media strategy, ensuring that our website is effective and engaging and that our social media channels are reaching extended audiences.
- You will work across the organisation to identify the relevant audiences for different aspects of our work and the best way of reaching them and engaging with them, including the press and wider media where we/our clients may wish to take a proactive approach to responding to current affairs. This also includes ensuring we are responsive to the diverse needs of our core client groups.
- You will work with the Leadership Team and our core clients to develop our content strategy and take the lead in ongoing content planning (including press/media, newsletters, blog, and social media) which effectively engages existing and prospective clients, whilst always seeking new ways to develop engaging content for a range of different audiences.
- You will work with the Business Resilience Team to develop a plan for scheduling and distribution of content across a range of platforms.
- You will draft and edit copy for a range of purposes including publications, websites and reports and you may also be asked to review or develop copy for income generation eg. development of bids and proposals.
- You will ensure that we have a clear strategy in place for following Welsh Language guidelines and policy in all communications – for both PSL and for our core clients.
If that sounds interesting to you then please download our Information Pack and Application form here: https://www.practicesolutions-ltd.co.uk/en/page/working-with-us