Here to help
Our team has extensive experience of public services and the third sector. It includes former senior civil servants, senior local government officers, health and social care professionals working in strategic, operational and Board-level roles. (Download this page as a pdf.)
What we are doing
We are working with a tech partner to develop a solution for domiciliary care providers to contact vulnerable members of the community and quickly identify their specific needs. The system will also help to safeguard individuals when they require access to home care services.
Encouraging local Foundational Economy businesses in RCT to interact positively with public services and support vulnerable people in our communities.
Collating and sharing key information and best practice where needed.
Editing and digitising existing learning materials such as DVD's for external partners, to inform and support remote working.
Developing digital resources to support workforce wellbeing and practice.
Curating a suite of short video resources aimed at supporting people working on the frontline for example, in Health, Social Care, Public Sector and Retail. It is critical to maintain physical and emotional health & wellbeing of the workforce at this time.
Supporting ADSS Cymru since 2014, our team are currently assisting in the collation and dissemination of vital information across the public sector from trusted sources.
We can support you to address the immediate challenges by:
- providing crisis management capacity
- implementing fast paced innovation
- increasing operational capacity
- assuring decision making
- drafting policy guidance
- supporting engagement with citizens and wider communities.
We can facilitate virtual outcomes-focused conversations with key stakeholders to support thinking about the delivery of future services, post Covid-19. This can include:
- capturing quantitative and qualitative data
- solution focused planning
- developing recovery strategies
- facilitating radical thinking events around transforming organisations and communities, after Covid-19
We understand that leaders, both front line and at the most senior level need the capacity to pause and reflect. Our leadership and workforce associates can:
- provide 1 hour virtual coaching sessionsprovide virtual support to individuals to lead effectively and manage pressure and stress
- provide virtual support to individuals to lead effectively and manage pressure and stress
We appreciate how Covid-19 has started to change the workplace, now and in the future. We can support you on that journey by:
- creating Healthy leadership during a crisis
- capturing and sustaining positive behaviour changes to transform the culture of your organisation
- facilitating virtual wellbeing networks (through our Developing Healthy Organisation programme)
- leadership coaching for wellbeing; personal resilience, resourcefulness and wellbeing
- providing virtual Manager training such as Leading Remote Working
Our Digital and Comms team are available to enhance and support consistent messaging across sectors. We can help you to deliver timely and targeted messages through:
- App based solutions
- Digital information videos / Animation videos
- Social media graphics and infographics
- Brand management
For further discussions, please contact: